Principal Katie May and the Thurgood Marshall PTA usually offer four late winter / early spring information sessions and tours (some including observation of classroom activities). Three sessions are in the morning, and one is usually in the evening, and includes a period focused on the Highly Capable Cohort program, also known as Accelerated Curriculum Scholars.
Dates are normally announced in late fall. There is no capacity limit or need to RSVP. You will need to sign in at the office when you arrive.
There are other ways to get to know Thurgood Marshall…
- Join us at an evening event (see calendar).
- Consider calling a current TM parent who has volunteered to be a resource.
- Apply to join the Bullpup Parents Facebook group. This is a private group, so you will be asked to provide proof you are a parent/guardian of an incoming student.
- Your question(s) might be answered in this FAQ.
- Read Pup Press, published Thursdays (when school is in session).
- Tuesday afternoon/evening summertime picnics, leveled by grade, are announced in late spring.
- The TM Library is open 4-7 p.m. most Tuesday evenings in the summer for book checkout, chatting and a frozen treat. See calendar for exact dates.