Before and after school enrichment classes are not being offered while students are distance learning. However, we will post information on offerings made by area organizations as we hear about them.
- Join Play-Well TEKnologies for Virtual LEGO STEM Programming this Fall! Learn more about our virtual classes and sign up at bit.ly/PlayWellVirtual, or set up a private class for your own group or community at bit.ly/PrivatePWVirtual. Wherever we see your young LEGO engineer next, remember to Play Well, and be sure to keep washing those hands!
- Art Teacher Willow is offering fall enrichment art classes ONLINE for children age 6-13. For more info visit https://www.willowheath.com/classes
- Looking for a way to help keep your students occupied while stuck at home? Check out the virtual clubs hosted by DigiPen Academy! We have after-school and weekend programming for a variety of interests, from science to art, theater to creative writing, and even Girl Scout badge workshops. And because we love our neighboring school districts, between now and September 21st, you can get $25 off your registration if you use the code PTSA25 at checkout! Not seeing what you want in terms of scheduling? Let us know! As we build wait lists, we’ll schedule additional sections at a time that is convenient to all. Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Register at https://academy.digipen.edu/projectfun-workshops/
- Mad Science After School Programs – Compliment your child’s learning experience with our hands-on, vitutual classes. Go to http://www.madscienceregistration.com to register.
The FTME-coordinated Enrichment Program offers before- and after-school classes at Thurgood Marshall. The three sessions are Fall, Winter and Spring, usually 11-week periods. Breaks normally occur only during vacation periods and other days when school is closed. Classes are offered by independent vendors, nonprofit organizations and volunteers.
–> A fee is charged for most classes, but a large discount is available for one class per quarter for each student who qualifies for free lunch or whose family faces financial stress. (See below.)
GO TO REGISTRATION WEBSITE or use form attached to the printed catalog that is sent home. (Course information is available only after registration opens.)
–> Before registering, please review key dates and other information below.
NOTE: Karate and Sponge language courses require registration at the vendors’ own sites. See catalog and/or our FAQ about online registration.
(last update 9/3/19)
- If an enrollment minimum is not met, a class may be canceled after the registration deadline. Options for other classes and/or a refund will be made available.
- Class times: Most are 7:40-8:40 a.m. or 3:35-4:35 p.m. On Wednesday afternoon, classes start at 2:20, and are usually 60-120 minutes long.
- No classes during days off. See catalog to confirm dates for your child’s class(es).
- Reduced fee for students qualifying for Free/Reduced Price Lunch: Pay just 10% of listed price (for one class per quarter)! Online, use the Scholarships registration code in the catalog.
- Enrichment Program policies are fully explained on each catalog’s Page 2.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.