- Thursday, December 19, 6-7 pm: Superintendent Denise Juneau and TAF staff will be co-hosting an informational meeting at Thurgood Marshall. Somali, Vietnamese and Spanish interpreters will be available. Childcare is available.
- January 8 and January 22: SPS school board meetings, agendas not set yet. One or both of these meetings will discussion and votes on approval of the TAF Joint Operating Agreement (see link below) and related changes to the HCC section of the Student Assignment Plan
Links to the latest information and materials on STEMbyTAF:
- Survey Summary and Survey Data – Our PTA created a survey to provide input to the district on questions to address at the information session. Results have been shared with the Superintendent’s office as an input to planning the Dec. 19 information session.
- TAF@Saghalie tour notes – A few Thurgood Marshall parents who attended tours at TAF@Saghalie agreed to share their observations and notes with our community.
- SPS / TAF Joint Operating Agreement and Board Packet – board packet from 12/18 meeting, containing the Joint Operating Agreement for a board vote in January
- TAF One-pager created by our Thurgood Marshall Equity Action Teams