Winter Equity Action Teams Meeting
The Winter Equity Action Teams meeting will be Thursday evening, January 31 from 6-8pm, in the TM Library.
Join us for conversation and learning around this year’s goal: Create Ongoing Opportunities for Conversation About Race, Equity and Inclusion Among Adults and Children There are is always room for new ideas and new participants in this work. Kids are welcome to the meeting or can play on the library computers or read. Bring a snack to share if you would like!
On the Agenda for next Thursday’s meeting:
- Principal Katie May will share plans for Black Lives Matter Week at TM
- Angie Jenkins will lead an activity helping us to look closely at our personal/social identities and how they impact our daily lives and interactions with others (see this link and do pages 2 and 3 beforehand if possible)
- Sub-teams will share what they have been working on
- Sharing and Discussion around Equity Action Teams 2018 survey results
- Discussion about Race and Equity speaker/workshop options for this spring
Equity Action Sub-teams for 2018-19:
Fostering Student Community
Supporting Our Scholars
Black Families Advocacy and Support Group
Conversations Around Race and Equity
Racial Equity in HCC
Permanent link to this article: https://tmlink.org/2019/01/26/winter-equity-action-teams-meeting/