Registrations for Spring Enrichment are postponed until further notice due to the recently announced school closures. We will update everyone as we get more information.
Permanent link to this article: https://tmlink.org/2020/03/12/spring-enrichment-registrations-postponed/
On January 21, 2020 the PTA hosted a presentation and discussion on digital citizenship for parents and other caregivers, with librarian Mr. Michael Zetterberg. Meeting materials are available here.
In addition, parents discussed other tips and tricks for managing kids’ devices and screentime at home. This “How to” guide may be helpful to families, along with other topics and materials on the Common Sense Media website.
Permanent link to this article: https://tmlink.org/2020/01/08/jan-21-parent-education-event-digital-citizenship-for-kids/
Permanent link to this article: https://tmlink.org/2019/12/04/winter-enrichment/
- Thursday, December 19, 6-7 pm: Superintendent Denise Juneau and TAF staff will be co-hosting an informational meeting at Thurgood Marshall. Somali, Vietnamese and Spanish interpreters will be available. Childcare is available.
- January 8 and January 22: SPS school board meetings, agendas not set yet. One or both of these meetings will discussion and votes on approval of the TAF Joint Operating Agreement (see link below) and related changes to the HCC section of the Student Assignment Plan
Links to the latest information and materials on STEMbyTAF:
- Survey Summary and Survey Data – Our PTA created a survey to provide input to the district on questions to address at the information session. Results have been shared with the Superintendent’s office as an input to planning the Dec. 19 information session.
- TAF@Saghalie tour notes – A few Thurgood Marshall parents who attended tours at TAF@Saghalie agreed to share their observations and notes with our community.
- SPS / TAF Joint Operating Agreement and Board Packet – board packet from 12/18 meeting, containing the Joint Operating Agreement for a board vote in January
- TAF One-pager created by our Thurgood Marshall Equity Action Teams
Permanent link to this article: https://tmlink.org/2019/12/04/dec-19-stembytaf-information-session-and-survey/