The 2018 dates for school information sessions and tours: Jan. 18, Jan. 25, Feb. 15 and April 25. Jan. 25 is an evening event that will include an info session focused on the Highly Capable Cohort program.
No RSVP is needed, but you must check in at the Main Office upon arrival. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if a family member needs a tour in a language other than English, such as Spanish or Vietnamese. We will do our best to accommodate you.
The following dates feature an info session with Principal Katie May followed by tour led by a parent volunteer. Optional Q&A session at end.
- Thurs., Jan. 18, 8:35-9:50 a.m.
- Thurs., Feb. 15, 8:35-9:50 a.m.
- Wed., April 25, 8:35-9:50 a.m. [changed from April 26]
Our evening session has a different format:
- Thurs., Jan. 25, 5-6:30 p.m.
5-5:45 – Presentation on Highly Capable Cohort (“Accelerated Curriculum Scholars”) and Q&A
5:45-6:15 – Tour for all programs (no students or teachers will be present in classrooms)
6:15-6:30 – Optional Q&A session covering all programs
There are other ways to get to know Thurgood Marshall…
- Join us at an evening event (see calendar).
- Consider calling a current TM parent who has volunteered to be a resource.
- Your question(s) might be answered in this FAQ.
- Read Pup Press, published Thursdays (when school is in session).
- Subscribe to the PTA E-list, which offers occasional news and event updates.
- Tuesday afternoon/evening summertime picnics, leveled by grade, are announced in spring.
- The TM Library is open 4-7 p.m. most Tuesday evenings in the summer for book checkout, chatting and a frozen treat.