Principal Katie May and the Thurgood Marshall PTA offered four winter and spring 2018 information sessions and tours (some including observation of classroom activities).
The final one was on April 25, and the next tours are not expected to be offered until 2019.
A newly scheduled info session and tour will be on Thursday, May 10, 2018, in the Library from 8:30-9:30 a.m. No need to RSVP, but please sign in at the office when you arrive.
There are other ways to get to know Thurgood Marshall…
- Join us at an evening event (see calendar).
- Consider calling a current TM parent who has volunteered to be a resource.
- Apply to join the Bullpup Parents Facebook group. This is a private group, so you will be asked to provide proof you are a parent/guardian of an incoming student.
- Your question(s) might be answered in this FAQ.
- Read Pup Press, published Thursdays (when school is in session).
- Tuesday afternoon/evening summertime picnics, leveled by grade, are announced in late spring.
- The TM Library is open 4-7 p.m. most Tuesday evenings in the summer for book checkout, chatting and a frozen treat.