Prime time for math games – all levels and all ages. Parents are encouraged to play, and multiply the excitement!
Thurgood Marshall Community Night (formerly Multicultural Night)
- View student projects reflecting family heritage (classrooms will be open.)
- Potluck: Bring a dish to share that is meaningful to your family. Please label your dish or bring a small card to list ingredients – especially if it contains common food allergens such as milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, fish or shellfish. If you or your child has food allergies, you may want to consider only eating from the dish you bring.
- Sign up to volunteer as little as 30 minutes to help set up, supervise potluck tables or take down: http://tmlink.org/info/volunteering/
Principal presentation 8:35-9:05, PTA Tour 9:05-9:35, optional Q&A in the library 9:35-9:50
No RSVP is needed, but you must check in at the Main Office upon arrival. Please email email@example.com if a family member needs a tour in a language other than English, such as Spanish or Vietnamese. We will do our best to accommodate you.
The 7th annual Move-a-thon (during the school day) will involve activities such as running laps! Students will be asked to seek sponsors whose donations will support the school’s Self Help Fund, which provides field trip scholarships.
Donation form and envelope will be sent home.
5th-grade families attend as we honor their students’ completion of elementary school. The theme this year is “Rise Up.” Festivities include:
Procession of Students and Promotion
5th-Grade Slide Show
Celebratory Treat Outside
Viewing of the Legacy Project Murals
- Our recommended dress code for the event is “business casual,” meaning most students will be wearing nicer slacks and shirts or dresses.
- We expect a large number of people in attendance. Plan to arrive early (but not earlier than 4:30) to get a good seat, and consider that parking may take a bit longer than usual.
- A photographer will take a picture of each child receiving their certificate during the ceremony. Parents will receive the photo the week following graduation.