- Parents/guardians will be able to shop with your child at TM, times TBA.
- Students may bring cash or pre-signed check made out to Thurgood Marshall PTA, and shop during their classroom’s scheduled library times, lunch and afternoon recess. (If a class usually has library time on Monday, a different day will be assigned.)
- Or, go online [link TBA].
- Students supported by Tutu’s Pantry and the free and reduced lunch program will receive a voucher to buy a paperback book at the Fair. We want every child to have the excitement and joy of choosing and reading their own book.
- Volunteers needed. Please contact parent Tanaz Kannan email@example.com or Merilee Hudson firstname.lastname@example.org .
This is a fun and easy way to support your school Library. Please come by and enjoy browsing new titles. Purchase a few books that you or a child can read and enjoy this holiday season.