The Fair will be open in our Library 9-4:30 Tuesday through Thursday, and 9 a.m.-noon on Friday. Consider:
- Parents/guardians can shop with your child at TM 9-9:30 a.m., and 3:45-4:30 (except Friday).
- Students may bring cash or pre-signed check made out to Thurgood Marshall PTA, and shop during their classroom’s scheduled library times, lunch and afternoon recess. (If a class usually has library time on Monday, a different day will be assigned.)
- Or, go online (Nov. 23-Dec. 6), at scholastic.com/bf/thurgoodmarshallelementary! Share the link with your extended family and earn more dollars for the Library.
- Students supported by Tutu’s Pantry and the free and reduced lunch program will receive a voucher to buy a paperback book at the Fair. Last year 80 students used vouchers! We want every child to have the excitement and joy of choosing and reading their own book.
- Volunteers needed. Please contact parent Tanaz Kannan firstname.lastname@example.org or Merilee Hudson email@example.com .
This is a fun and easy way to support your school Library. Please come by and enjoy browsing new titles. Purchase a few books that you or a child can read and enjoy this holiday season.