The PTA-coordinated Enrichment Program offers before- and after-school classes at Thurgood Marshall. The three sessions are Fall, Winter and Spring, usually 11-week periods. Breaks normally occur only during Thanksgiving week and vacation periods, through the second week of June. Classes are offered by independent vendors, nonprofit organizations and volunteers.
Download Spring catalog. (Most classes started week of March 26.)
NOTE: Karate and Sponge language courses continue to require registration at the vendors’ own sites. See catalog and/or our FAQ about online registration.
Updates/news (last update 4/3/18):
- Spring registration was March 9-18.
- Most classes began the week of March 26 and end the week of June 11. (No classes during the final week of school.)
- If an enrollment minimum is not met, a class may be canceled after the registration deadline. Options for other classes or a refund will be made available.
- Class times: Most are 7:40-8:40 a.m. or 3:40-4:40 p.m. On Wednesday afternoon, classes start at 2:25, and some are up to 2 hours long.
- No classes during days off, such as Spring Break (April 9-13) and Memorial Day (May 28). See catalog to confirm dates for your child’s class(es).
- Reduced fee for students qualifying for Free/Reduced Price Lunch: Pay just 10% of listed price (for one class per quarter)! Online, use the Scholarships registration code in the catalog.
- Enrichment Program policies are fully explained on each catalog’s Page 2.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.