The TM PTA is seeking two co-Treasurers to share a lighter load of 1-2 hours per week each of mostly remote work. No experience necessary. You’ll have readily available support from two prior TM Treasurers. One person will be responsible for paying bills and depositing checks, and the other will reconcile the books and have other miscellaneous duties.
- Collects invoices and issues checks every other week (2 hours)
- Collects checks written to PTA and deposits in bank (30 minutes once a week)
- Works with Enrichment vendors on invoicing (2 hours in Sept., Jan., and April)
- Reconciles bank statements monthly (1 hour)
- Records ACH deposits once a month (1 hour)
- Records stock sales (30 minutes once or twice a year)
- Works with CPA on tax reporting (2 hours once a year; give CPA our annual report and answer a few questions)
- Processes 1099 for Vendors (30 minutes once a year)
- Works with Budget Committee in April (5 hours)
- Renews Government Licenses (30 minutes three times a year)
Please share with anyone you think might be a good fit! Feel free to contact Jen or Kathleen at PTA@TMLink.org if you have any questions and are interested.