The popular annual “Community Night” and Open House is back, 6-8 p.m. on Thursday, March 29! This year’s special highlight is creation of a “Wishtree.”
- View student projects reflecting family heritage and our community. (Primary classrooms open 6-6:45 p.m., intermediate classrooms open 7:15-8 p.m).
- Add your wish to the school “Wishtree.” Ribbons and markers will be available for all to write their hopes and dreams, or other messages. The ribbons will be tied to a tree at TM.
- Watch student performances in the Cafeteria, starting at 6:45 p.m. Let us know if your child or your family has a performance you would like to share from your culture.
- Community Potluck: Bring a dish to share that is meaningful to your family. Please label your dish or bring a small card to list ingredients – especially if it contains common food allergens such as milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, fish or shellfish. If you or your child has food allergies, you may want to consider only eating from the dish you bring.
- Volunteer! Help the night run smoothly. Short shifts: http://tinyurl.com/TMcommunity