Principal Katie May and the Thurgood Marshall PTA offer four winter and spring information sessions and tours (some including observation of classroom activities). The Jan. 25 session includes a special focus on the Highly Capable program (serving what TM now calls “Accelerated Curriculum Scholars”).
No RSVP is needed, but you must check in at the Main Office upon arrival. Please email email@example.com if a family member needs a tour in a language other than English. We will do our best to accommodate you.
- The following dates feature an info session with Principal followed by tour led by a parent volunteer. Optional Q&A session at end.
- Thurs., Jan. 18, 8:35-9:50 a.m.
- Thurs., Feb. 15, 8:35-9:50 a.m.
- Wed., April 25, 8:35-9:50 a.m. (revised date!)
Our evening session has a different format.
- Thurs., Jan. 25, 5-6:30 p.m.
5-5:45 – Presentation on Highly Capable Cohort (“Accelerated Curriculum Scholars”) and Q&A
5:45-6:15 – Tour for all programs (no students or teachers will be present in classrooms)
6:15-6:30 – Optional Q&A session covering all programs